Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Oh, how pinteresting.

This is the current temp here in Phoenix...
It's nice and roasty toasty out side. 

Everyday I feel the need to complain about the heat and my dislike for it.
I think half of the people I bitch to are thinking this. 
Someecards is the best!

So I have spent most of the day wishing for cooler temps. 
But I would probably end up just doing this. 
Funny Seasonal Ecard: I wish it would snow so I could complain about the snow.

But I do live in Arizona and we have no fall... 
We just have hot, hotter, hottest and mildly warm. 
So when you all are enjoying your cooler temps and falling leaves.
Drinking a hot Pumpkin Spice Latte in temps under 85 degrees. 
I will be proclaiming this. 
Funny Seasonal Ecard: I can't wait for fall to arrive this winter.

And dreaming that the trees in my front yard look like this..
Welcome Fall!


And I can decorate my house like this.
fall

Metallic pumpkins!

Pottery Barn

And remember neat ideas like this. 
DIY Skeleton Tee. Oh Martha, you so smart.


Instead of candles use glow sticks!  Must remember this for next year with our pumpkins.

this is really cute!!!


But instead I just may try this 
It's so hot you could fry an egg on the sidewalk. Or you could do what this guy did…

And continue to post pictures of my dashboard temps. 
Because I know how much it annoys people. 
Thank God for Facebook updates with pictures of dashboard car temps! I would have had no clue that it was that hot out!




13 comments:

Julie said...

LOL! I can completely sympathize with your post today. It's very odd to me that being up in Wyoming now instead of AZ I am complaining when it's 90. It's hard to believe it was just last year I was right there with ya. ;)

Chrissy Thomas said...

Oh girl, you know I relate to this completely! lmao. I am so over this heat and ready for the 80 degree temps!

Katie said...

That just looks to hot! Yuck, I think I would melt!

Ashleigh Nichole said...

Goodness girlie its not there! I feel for you! & I too did a fall post for Pinterest tonight! Great minds think alike :) I could not hold off any longer!

Jasmyne! said...

Those pictures made me realize how much I miss Fall! Fall is my favorite and I love the little pumpkin/scrabble tile idea! :)

Tickled Pink Mandy said...

You're right- these temps are CRAZY!

Anonymous said...

Wanted to stop by and say thank you for linking up for blogworking wed! I hope you met some great new bloggers!

Tiffany @ Austin Family Diary said...

Bah I was so pissed this morning when it was 96 degrees and only 8AM! Everyone is talking about how excited they are for fall...which only makes me excited for "winter" here :)

I'd love for you to stop by and check out details for a fun, new link-up I'm hosting: http://theaustinfamilydiary.blogspot.com/2012/08/10-day-you-challenge.html

PS--Direct TV...is no more for us :( We didn't have a south facing balcony...which means we don't get free Sunday NFL ticket. We were so bummed and now have crappy COX.

Angie said...

Goodness gracious, that is hot! I'd probably kill over and die (not joking). It gets 101 or so here at the hottest and I never come out of the house. I complain every year during the summer and winter. I think we always want what we don't have. I live in Kentucky though and sure couldn't do without a Fall. It's one of my fave seasons.

Tristan Paige {at} Sunshine! said...

Those ninja turtle watermelons are BAD ASS. At first I thought they were pumpkins. Lol a jack-o-ninja-turtle!

JJ said...

haha I post car photo temps all the time. People must hate me. Well everyone but you. ha

Unknown said...

you are hilarious! By the way, I nominated you! Check it out HERE

Brie Bemis @ Sophistifunk said...

i live in tempe and am soooo ready for the fall! hurry up october :)
p.s. i'm your newest follower :)

xo brie
www.sophistifunkblog.com