Love is still in the air over here... And here's what I am loving today...
* Taylor Swift... She is just so damn cute... This song has been stuck in my head since I saw her preform it at the Grammy's
*Speaking about the Grammy's... Adele... I love you and have the biggest girl crush on you... So glad your back... Now come to Phoenix and sing to me!!!
* I am not a fan of Valentine's day... but you better believe I am loving February 15th and all the chocolate on sale!!!
* I loving these dog bow ties... I think my dog needs this in his life.
* I am loving that I got to spend time with my sister this weekend. We participated in Purple Stride, a walk for Pancreatic Cancer. It was the first walk that we had in Phoenix and they had 1,000 people show up!!!
*I am loving my hot pink and grey cardigan that I am totally rocking today.
*I am not loving my hair... I need a cut... And I am loving this hair cut
Can I rock this?
* I am loving this globe... I am also loving the words written on it. Totally on my to do list.
What are you loving today????