Friday, February 10, 2012

So Fetch Friday. vol #6.




Here's what your girl is feeling this week....

I am proud to support Ellen! 
I am proud that JC Penney's is sticking beside her. 
I am proud that California over turned prop 8!
I am all for love!!! 

,
Speaking of love... This has to be one of my favorite lyrics... 

Sisters
This weekend I will be whole again.... My sister is in town!!! 

Thinking about making something like this for Valentine's day... Yes I am one of those "Anti-Valentine's Day" girls... But this is too cute to and makes me want to participate.  Oh and this blog is so stinking cute I can't stand it!!! 

Hahahaha mean girls win
I am probably the only person in the world who hasn't seen Breaking Dawn...Why? The books are so much better then the movies. However I plan on renting it this weekend... 

 
So True Daria... So true. 

Antique Engagement Ring - 18k White Gold with 2 ct European Cut Diamond
How amazing is this ring? It's only $35, 000...

I can't stop. 
I tried really hard girls.





11 comments:

Ashley said...

Go Ellen! Thanks for the comment on my blog! I love that last picture and quote with Eli! Had the Broncos made it and won, I'd probably be rubbing it in daily too!

Unknown said...

That Twilight picture is too funny! I wonder if I could get away with showing it to my middle school health classes when we do sex ed this spring :)

I also havent seen breaking dawn. The books were way better

Beth Ann said...

Yay, Eli! We're Hoosiers so we are pro-Manning boys! ;)

Katie said...

I love Ellen! Love is love!

Bethany said...

Have fun with your sister! And that ring is amazing :)

Courtney Cakes said...

Haha! I am gonna try my hardest to talk about other things.. :)

XOXO

Courtney Cakes said...

I don't see anything wrong with showing them the picture!!! ;) I am glad I am not the only one who hasn't seen the movie yet!

Courtney Cakes said...

Yay!!!!

XOXO!

Courtney Cakes said...

Ellen will always have my support! Have you seen her moves? They are breathtaking :)

Courtney Cakes said...

I will!!! I love when she visits.... I emailed that ring to my boyfriend just in case he was shopping around. :)

shay said...

i just watched breaking dawn over the weekend... i thought it was ok... the books are much better obviously...

and too funny that your still on the giants high, so are most of the giants fans i know! :)