Thursday, January 19, 2012

MMMMMM-Kay...

 Its Ok Thursdays


It's Thursday... And you know what time it is?? 
it's time for my favorite link up... 

It's OK...
...to be grounded. (see my prior post as to why) Now I can actually focus on doing all the projects I have said I was going to do. 

..to be excited about the new Bruce Springsteen song, album and tour that was just announced (I'm a New Yorker- It's in our DNA to be a Springsteen fan) 
...to once again say it's OK to be tired. 

...that I am still wearing a sweater after seeing it had a whole in the armpit this morning... Because I was 20 minutes late and I really did not want to change my 'hole' outfit. ba-haha get it hole outfit?

...to think my previous joke was totally lame 

...once again be excited/ nervous about the Giants game this weekend... 

...that I am really happy my best friend broke up with her looser boyfriend. I don't like that she is upset but thank god he's out of her life. 

...to admit when your boyfriend is right and you are wrong... Not to his face of course... Only to you guys. 



4 comments:

Victoria said...

Love your post!!! I am so with you on the tired thing and my bf totalllyyyyy hates it when I complain lol. You should check out my edition of it's ok, i think i spiced it up a little ;)
btw I am your newest follower!

-Victoria
http://vibrantlyvictoria.blogspot.com/2012/01/its-ok-jersday-edition.html

Courtney Cakes said...

Oh I already did!! I was commenting on yours as you were on mine!!!

I love it! And I am Your newest follower!!!

Anonymous said...

Great post!!!

xx
http://lemizy.blogspot.com/

Shannon Page said...

HAHAHA love the pic of the hole in the armpit - don't feel bad...I was wearing a sweater to work last week that had 4 holes! I had no idea until my sister pointed them out to me that night - yikes!! TGIF!!