Thursday, December 8, 2011

This past week.

 This week I realized that I am vintage. 

 It got cold... Really cold... Arizonians are not equip to handle such temperatures... 

 Made my Christmas list. 
It is a well known fact to anyone who gives me presents should stick to the list. 

We have our very own Tiny Tim.
We are so Christmas.

 
Listened to Christmas music...
Lots and lots of Christmas music...

Bribed the kiddos with tattoo's to cheer for the Giants and not their Papa and Uncle's team.

Wore my Tiffany & Co. Super Bowl Champions Charm for good luck. 
Sadly it did not have the magic I thought it did... 


2 comments:

Angie said...

Got a good laugh from your words about realizing you are vintage! I have my 1981 babies first Christmas ornament too.

Courtney Cakes said...

My Mother of all people pointed it out! I was doing fine with turning 30 this year until she pointed that out...