Monday, December 12, 2011

Rainy Days...


It’s raining, It’s pouring..
Seriously, this is a big deal Arizona
It will be the top story on the news today. This still weirds me out. It's not some crazy storm... Nope just your average rainy day to some... But yet it makes the top story here... 

Because I do live in a desert, and it almost never rains here.  I  love and appreciate rainy days.


Here’s the reason’s why:
*Rain makes me feel renewed and clean.
*Perfect for cuddling up on the couch, in my snuggie, watching a good movie or trashy TV show.
*The sounds it makes.
*Gives me an excuse to stay inside and craft! Because how can you go outside when it’s raining?
*Keeping my outside Christmas lights on all day. Being that it’s dark and gloomy, I feel it brightens up the day.
*The fact that I made a delish ham last night… So the mandatory Grilled Cheese sandwiches on a rainy day with tomato soup will include yummy ham..
*My phone screen shows the weather… It has little rain drops and a windshield wiper comes and wipes them off…
*Perfect hot chocolate day and I just so happen to have a stash of hot chocolate packages in my desk.
*Rain hides tears... Cowboy fans should know what I am talking about... 


{source}
Beating them brings me such joy... 

{source} 
This picture of Jerry Jones and family watching failure warms my heart..... 





3 comments:

Kristine@thefoleyfam said...

You are hilarious!!! XO

Lisa said...

So happy to come across an AZ blogger, I only know a couple. I was loving the rain this week! I'm a horrible blogger but enjoy it when I do. And when I'm slacking, I'm still reading everyone else's.

Courtney Cakes said...

always nice to meet another AZ blogger!!! Are you ready for some more rain??? My fingers are crossed that it doesn't start raining until after I get all my shopping done!