Monday, November 14, 2011

Lipstick Lullabies.


I love me some make-up... From trying to buying, make-up always makes me feel so pretty. And when my friend Aimee got married a couple weeks ago, everyone was getting their make-up done, I couldn’t pass up an opportunity to get mine done as well…

So when the artist asked me what lipstick  I typically use, I froze… None. I never wear lipstick… I am a lip gloss or chapstick girl who could never get over her fear of wearing lipstick… Fears like “Do I have it all over my teeth.”

So there I sat frozen, the artist asked me if I am game to try something… One of the things I have promised my self is to step outside of my box and try new things when it comes to fashion, make-up, hair colors and even hair styles. So I told her I was in. She put some lipstick on and before I could see it I had 3 people (that I didn’t know) tell me how much they loved it.. And then I saw it and fell... Fell hard for Snob...

 This picture does no justice for the amazingness of snob...
But trust me it's perfect for channeling your inner Nicki Minaj! 



Here's a picture of us at the wedding, look at me rocking the pink lipstick!!! 

Seriously obsessed with this lipstick!!!  


No comments: