Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Let's Do This...



One of the first friends I made in Phoenix was my sweet friend Veronica... She was hands down the coolest girl I have ever met and had the best wardrobe ever… It seemed to me that she always had something new on… 


{We always said we were like Angela and Rayanne}


I finally broke down one day and asked her “Where do you get all of these cute clothes! Do you have an older sister to share with?” 
“Girl, no, I get all my stuff at Goodwill” she said…
And my love affair with being frugal and saving money began.

So when I started seeing friends putting pictures on Facebook of purchases’ they made and how much they spent, I was intrigued. I mean who’s not? How is getting $150 dollars of stuff for $21 not the coolest thing ever?

So for the last couple weeks I have brainstorming ideas of what I wanted to blog about my boyfriend turned and said “why not couponing?”

This is a fantastic idea… This way I can’t back out on two things I have promised myself that I will start and not give up on…

Here’s my game plan… I am going to document and share with you my progress from a “coupon virgin” to a “coupon clipping whore.” J


2 comments:

Angie said...

You are cracking me up, new follower. XO

Courtney Cakes said...

YEAY!! Promise to try to keep you laughing :)

Love your blog as well!!! You are my new inspiration to loose weight! :)