Friday, November 11, 2011

Make a Wish!

Here's mine... 
For years I have sat on the sidelines as a blog reader... Twice I have given it a try, only to fail a couple days after my first post...This time I feel dedicated and at a place in my life where I don't feel like it will be a problem to fill this blog with words, thoughts, dreams, pictures and DIY's. 


But first...
This is me,
Some few people call me daughter, sister, girlfriend
You can call me Courtney*Cakes... 

Here's a few things about me:
*I am absolutly obsessed with the New York Giants... In my life the world stops when the Giants playing... Thank God for the NFL package! 

*I have the coolest (I am totally bias) Boyfriend ever... He even comes with two equally cool little boys. All three have stolen my heart. 

*I am a total girly girl... At least I can admit it.

*I love my job... Seriously... 

* I am learning how to coupon. This is awesome because I am a shopping addict! So I can get my fix while saving money! Count me in!!!

*I aspire to become more crafty, hoping this blog will help me get motivated. 

*I live in Phoenix, Arizona... I have a love/hate relationship with this place...Currently I love it, come July not so much... 

So here we go! Let's hope my 11/11/11 wish comes true!  



No comments: