Friday, November 18, 2011

Happy Holiday's?


Since this blog is supposed to be my journal I have to share what’s been on my mind lately… I have mentioned that my boyfriend comes equip with two sons… They are awesome and I LOVE hanging with them…

Just look at them... You know you would love it too...

This leads me to what’s been weighing so heavy in my mind…
The holidays….

I am not looking forward to them… AT ALL…
And it’s already started this year…

You see my boyfriend like many other people shares his kids during the holidays… That’s not the problem…

The problem is obviously that everyone wants to see them during the short time we have them. So our holidays are spent driving all over Phoenix… Last year we spent a good portion of the day at my family’s house and headed over to his families for dessert… This upset many of his family members… And then there is Christmas… I spent Christmas with my family alone so that everyone could see the boys on Christmas morning before they had to go back to there mother’s house… (There is obviously more to this, not going to get into detail.)

So how do you do it? How do you balance it all out so that you can enjoy the day and not feel like you’re stuck in the car and not spending time with each other?




No comments: