Thursday, January 31, 2013

life changing combos.

I like combinations. 
I realized that last night. 
There are things in my life I've combined together,
and have changed my life. 

Such as: 
Peanut Butter & Chocolate. 
Pinterest & a bowl of cereal. 

Ranch dip & BBQ chips. 

Deodorant on a hot summers day. 

Facebook & Homework.

Loud music & cleaning.

Ice cream & cheap wine. 

Him & me.

and most importantly,
Ice cold beer & football. 

What are your life changing combos?! 

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

Amy said...

Hahaha this is a GREAT post!! I nodded my head to every. single. one!

Madison Claire said...

I couldn't agree more with absolutely every single one!

Unknown said...

Yes! I would like to add: Rootbeer and vanilla ice cream. Pickles and cheese :)