Tuesday, July 3, 2012

miss me.


missed me, missed me


Did you miss me as much as I missed you?!?!

School started last Thursday...
      ..and I completely underestimated how much of my time I need to spend on these quick 8 week courses. 
..as my friend keep reminding me that the reward is bigger then the sacrifice.
..because I am sure your going to hear a lot of bitchin', pissin' and moaning. 
...homework's done for this week so tonight I can relax, catch up on my blog reading and hanging out with my love.
Colby got a job!!!
...finally no more piece work!!! steady 5am-3pm work. Long gone are the days where I have to wonder if his phone is going to work. This is guaranteed work!!! Thank you Jesus!!!

I found my old curling iron that I thought I lost!!! 
... so now I am back to barrel curling my hair! Do you love it?! 

And in sad news my sweet cousin Megan didn't make the Olympic team... 
...I have never been so proud of someone in my whole life. Every time the announcer said her name I got absolute chills. I still am bursting with pride knowing that my cousin is one of the top 8 women's swimmer in the country. 
...She missed the team by .16 seconds.
... The 200 free was the most heartbreaking sporting event that I have ever witnessed. I actually felt my heart break when I didn't see her name with the Olympic symbol around it.
... But like I said I have never been prouder of someone. 
...She'll be back in 4 years, Stay Tuned. 


Have a happy and safe 4th!!!!!!!

 

3 comments:

Ashleigh Nichole said...

love the hair girlie ;) I seen it earlier on instagram meant to comment & completely got distracted & forgot :( my bad but better late then never right :) hopefully the 8 weeks will go fast for you, & classes will be over with before you know it.

Ashley said...

Love the hair! Also, congrats on the job!!! Thats so awesome for him and you!

Sorry about your cousin, but I know you are so proud and you should be. She will get there with hard work, which obvs isn't a problem! YAY for her!

The Management said...

Like the hair curly!

That's heartbreaking about your cousin- in four years she'll kick some more ass, though :)