Monday, April 2, 2012

To sum it all up.


This is what I look like at 31. 
I think I have aged gracefully..
Are we digging the bangs? 
They kinda just happened. 

Well this weekend went by way to fast. 
Probably because I never wanted it to end. 
It was prefect in every way.


There was cake. 
Lots and lots of yummy cake!!! 


The Mr. kicked ass with the gifts..
The bracelet is amazingly sparkly. 
He knows sparkles are my favorite color. 
And check out the ring!!! 
If you follow me on Pinterest
You may remember this ring and me telling you how obsessed I was.
Well that's my finger it's on!!! 
Apparently if you KEEP talking about something, boys get the hint. 
Here's the link to the etsy shop if your as obsessed as I was. 

The Mr. wanted to take me out to dinner. 
He told me I could pick anywhere.
I picked Lo Lo's. 

for chicken and waffles.
half iced tea and half lemonade
the most creamiest Mac & Cheese.
By far the best place to eat in Phoenix.

So far so good right?! 
Oh it gets better. 
As many of you may know I am a DIE-HARD fan of the WORLD CHAMPION NEW YORK GIANTS.
Well I took to twitter asking my boys in blue for a birthday wish. 
I already told you that Bear Pascoe retweeted me..
BUT so did Danny Ware.
Here's your proof!


DO YOU SEE IT!!! 
I screamed my little fangirl heart out for like 20 minutes... 
SEE BEST DAY EVER!!!


Oh I also got to spend time with him.

Looking forward to laying on the couch with the windows open with some candle lit, watching the basketball game next to my Mr. and catching up on all my much neglected blogs.




7 comments:

Bethany said...

Happy birthday!!! Looks like you had a great one! Also, loving your bangs :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! I love the bangs! I'm glad you had such a great day!

my mini bag said...

Happy Birthday. YOu look gorgeous with the bangs.

Your newest follower.
http://myminibag.blogspot.com

Kimberly said...

It sounds like an amazing birthday. Love the gifts and the tweets. :) That cake looks so yummy!

Ashlee @ ashleenikol.com said...

You are aging GREAT! I would have NEVER guessed 31. Maybe 21, but not 31! That ring is so cute! Looks like you had a great birthday. Here's to many more to come!
~Ashlee

Jodi said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like a great day and the ring is super cute!

Angie said...

Courtney - I am behind on my reads. I am visiting my fam in Nebraska. Your picture is sooo good. You look fantastic, love the bangs and eyeliner! The get to know me post was great too, proving again that we should live closer.