I arrived at work.
Got a fresh cup of coffee.
Plugged my iPod in.
Checked my voice mails.
Checked my emails.
Opened my blogger feed and started to catch up on my readings.
I noticed that a bunch of my favorites were participating in a link up called "What's your doppelgnger?" put on by Raven. Basically you find what your celebrity look-a-like is and post it. Seriously I have been laughing all morning long. I used this site to find out who I look like.
And because I always do what the cool kids do, I decided to participate... Check out my pic! Totally multitasking.
1. My first match is Karolina Kurkova... This is no surpirse because people are always telling me I look like a Victoria Secret Angel.
2. Rachel McAdams...Does this mean I could totally date Ryan Gosling?!
3. Alexis Bledel... Honestly I had to google her to find out who she was. I have nothing funny to say about this other then I have seen Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.
4. Pat Benatar... I do love some Rock and Roll.
5. Jon Bon Jovi... WAIT WHAT?!?!?!?!
Jon Bon Jovi? The man who's music I love so much?!
Then the wheels started turning.
(my thinking face)
Could it be possible that I could be Jon Bon Jovi's long lost daughter? Is my mother hiding a huge secret? Did she promise Jon Bon Jovi heaven and put him through hell?
Did she give love a bad name?
Naturally I texted her demanding a response.
Me: Mother, you have some explaining to do. I did a celebrity look-a-like thing and I look like Jon Bon Jovi. Did you guys ever hook up?
Mom: Are you working today? I hear it's going to be 100 degrees by this weekend. What are your plans?
Me: Are you avoiding my question?
Mom: Are you avoiding my questions?
Me: Mom there is no where to run. Nothing you can do the damage has been done.
Mom: That was always my favorite song by him.
Was that a clue!?!!??!
She was not going to give me the answers I was looking for...
Probably thought I would be upset or maybe even Runaway.
Here's is the evidence I have collected.
We lived 1hr and 15 mins from each other.
He is also a New York Giants fan.
Last piece I have collected just might be the best piece I have...