I love a good list.
Even if it's just a simple grocery list.
I love sitting down, writing out what i need to accomplish and crossing it off what has been done.
I also like making goals in life.
Whether I accomplish them or not...
Seeing what I have the potential of doing is very exciting to me.
So here we are on the eve of my birthday I figured now is such a great time to start a list of what I would like to accomplish in the next year and dedicate time to reach them....
1. enjoy the small moments.
2. save $$$.
3. loose weight and get in shape.
4. get another tattoo.
5. get my nose pierced.
6. go to a karaoke bar and sing.
7. buy a Polaroid camera.
8. watch Mad Men
9. be thankful everyday for at least one thing.
10. read 31 books.
11. learn to sew.
12. visit my sister in San Diego.
13. watch a movie under the stars.
14. start a mini herb garden.
15. spend more time with my girlfriends.
16. have a godfather movie marathon
17. go on a staycation.
18. take bubble baths
19. start a Pyrex collection
20. buy 'wreck this journal' and do just that.
21. go to Tombstone.
22. learn calligraphy.
23. take a random road trip to find thrift stores or antique shops.
24. dance and laugh everyday.
25. make more blog friends.
26. meet some blog friends.
27. try not to wear black for a week.
28. be silly with the boys.
29. listen to lots of music in my headphones.
30. do yoga.
31. get a fake I.D. saying i'm 21.
Here's to a great year. Glad you all can be apart of it..