Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Dear Pinterest.

Dear Pinterest,

You have got me in so much trouble, left me sleep deprived and stuck staring at the computer screen for far too many hours. But I love you oh so! 

You did convince me to make these jalapeno poppers that were so good, they were gone before I got one.
Pinned Image

When I didn't know what to make for dinner the other night. I searched dinner and found Chicken Roll-up's #2... They were unbelievable...
Pinned Image

You did make me laugh out loud a couple times... Like when I saw this... 
 Pinned Image   Pinned Image
[source]               

You made me mad that I don't have a craft room like this. 
 Pinned Image

And that my boyfriend would never say this to me. 
Pinned Image

But you inspired me to paint my knife block and I always get tons of compliments about it. 

And you helped me figure out to do with all of my old candles that I hate throwing away cause there is "still so much wax left!" 
Pinned Image

You have kept me very Pinterested this week and I actually am looking forward to the first football free weekend so that I can knock out some things that I have pined. Cause after all the purpose of Pinterest is to get you offline and inspire you to do something you love. 



14 comments:

Unknown said...

I pinned that Croc thingy too! So funny!

Victoria said...

You make my day. :)

Courtney Cakes said...

I make fun of them because I don't understand them at all... Lol...

Courtney Cakes said...

Aww! That's so sweet of you to say!!! You just made my day.... Now we are even :)

Ashley said...

Great picks! I pinned that quote about crocs earlier this week and posted it on my blog too! I might have laughed out loud for a few minutes when I read it! :) Cute blog!

Newest Follower!
Check me out if you have time! :)Have a great week!

Cajun Cowgirl said...

Stopping by from Michelle's blog. LOVE your creative format for this link-up!

Courtney Cakes said...

I already stalk you oops I mean follow you...
Thanks for following back!!!

XOXO!!!

Courtney Cakes said...

Why thank you!!! I don't want to brag but I am your 100th follower!!! Love your blog and your title....

Rebekah said...

I love your pins!!All my meals this week were picked off of pinterest,lol! So far hubs has loved everything!

Kimberly said...

Love this! You totally captured what Pinterest has done to me. :) Just started to follow you and follow you on Pinterest too.

Courtney Cakes said...

My boyfriend request that I go to pinterest and find something to make... LOL... :)

Shannon Page said...

I can't wait to have a free Sunday to make some of the things I've pinned too!! I hear ya:) I love how you painted your knife block...great idea!! Super bowl is getting closer:) I think we can find it in our hearts to still be friends:)

Mo said...

That candle idea is genius! I need to jump on that.

Courtney Cakes said...

you totes have to do it Mo... That boy of mine was making fun of me now I can just say "Mo thinks it's genius" and that will be the end of that.