Wednesday, January 2, 2013

hello 2013.









New Year's Eve was one of those nights you wished never would end. 
I spent it with some friends.
Our drinks had little paper umbrellas in them.
We made sure to sparkle, put silly hats on our heads, and let balloons go up to the heaven. 
The gray goose kept me loose as I had a dance party in my living room.
I got to kiss the hottest guy at the party. 
We made lots of of noise with fireworks. 
And at the end of the night everything started to look a little fuzzy. 

How about you? 
How was your New Year's? 
 Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Sounds like a great NYE! Happy New Year!

Chrissy Thomas said...

Sounds like you had a great NYE! I spent it at home with my 8 year old daughter while my hubby worked in the ER at JCL. Fun times.