Thursday, June 14, 2012

CourtsCenter.

Girls,
Let's talk some NBA Finals. 
And more importantly who I think will be crowned the NBA Champions. 
(for those of you that might not know anything about sports you can still read this post... Because you could always steal what I say and use it to impress someone, like your husband who really does want you to watch sports with him because guys do love girls who can talk sports.. That's a scientific fact!) 

2012 NBA Finals

In this all weather themed NBA finals, I predict that the Oklahoma Thunder will storm past the Miami Heat to win the NBA Championship...The Thunder rolled back in Game 1 to silence all those who think that LeBron James won't choke in the Finals again...

Sure, LeBron just finished the Eastern Conference Finals playing some great ball. Sure, the Heat have two All-Stars in D. Wade and Chris Bosh.  Sure, LeBron won his third regular season MVP this season. But I think this series will show us who I think should have been the MVP of the league this year... Kevin Durant, who might I add lead the league in scoring for the last three seasons and made me download Doodle Jump...
 
But Durant can’t do it all by himself! Oh that’s right the Thunder have an All-Star point guard in Russell Westbrook and Sixth Man of the Year and beard enthusiast James Harden who can enter a game and just dictate the offense. Have you seen Harden's beard? It's a thing of beauty... Seriously... I want to run my fingers through it. You can even follow the beard on Twitter... 


Let's not forget about the OKC Thunder's fans... They are intense... Down double digits against the Spurs in Game 6, the Thunder faithful rose to the occasion and proved to be a motivation for the Thunder's come-from-behind-win. If you are a Thunder fan, props to you!!!

Meanwhile in Miami, the Heat fans show up late and spend most of the game on their phones or bored out of their mind... Kinda like this...

Haha! "Don't Bring a girl to the NBA Finals"

Well I don't know about you but I am ready for Game 2 to start!!! 
We can chat during the game on Twitter!!! 




4 comments:

JJ said...

I love this post. Thunder up girl! Thunder up!

I love other girls who can talk sports!

Brooke @ Silver Lining said...

I love these pictures! Especially the one about how girls will get bored if you bring them to a game. My husband and I are putting our money on the Thunder!

Unknown said...

Hahahahhaaa. Justin Bieber. Love that one. ;)

Victoria said...

hahaha, you have got to watch this video called "how to get a guy to like you" by jenna marbles. She talks about how guys love it when girls can talk sports.... basketball!

haha, if you haven't seen it check it out.

I've missed you <----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------this------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> much!!! That's alot, in case you were wondering!!

Haha Justin Bieber...

Love you!