Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Put a ring on it.

Today the New York Giants unveiled the Super Bowl Championship ring... 

 
Tiffany and Co. worked with Eli Manning, Justin Tuck and Zac DeOssie to design the ring and the words "All in" and "Finish" are inscribed on the inside... I was a little upset when the Giants forgot to call me and invite to the ring ceremony... After all the cheering I did ya know?!?!?!?!? But thankfully giants.com is letting fans virtually try on the ring!!!! 

 
It's official... I GOT A RING! 
And thank god I follow Giants on Twitter and Instagram so I can see all the pictures they have been posting... 
 
STEVE'S GOT A RING! 

The box!! My favorite box ever.... 

Justin Tuck's got two rings!!! 

ELI!!!!!!!!! 

Names on the Trophy!!

I sure wish I was there..





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dig the ring, love! Had to pass this one to my friends who are huge Giants fans.

xo,
Allison