Friday, April 27, 2012

Smile!

Pinned Image

Here's why I am smiling today... 

*Obviously it's Friday. 

*My Uncles are in town... Memories are being made and lots of yummy food is being served.

*Seeing my cousin Jodi... I haven't seen her in 8 years... 

* Last night  I sat on the couch and watched my Aunt and Uncle (who have been married for 53 years) dance to Perry Como "And I love you so."

*Listening to Perry Como and Frank Sinatra with my family... 

*This picture... 
From left to right.
My cousin Cassie, My Great Aunt Bea (Grandma's sister), My beautiful Grandma, My Great Aunt Frieda (Grandma's sister,  the Greatest Aunt Jean, and cousin Frankie
The cuties at the bottom are my cousin Ariel, My sister and her face, and me!!!


I would give anything to be surrounded by these people again... 

Lastly I am smiling because tomorrow I am going here tomorrow!!! 


Can't wait to meet all some local bloggers, gain some knowledge and take lots of pictures!! 








1 comment:

Bethany said...

The conference sounds awesome!!! Cannot wait to hear more deets :)