Friday, January 13, 2012

So Fetch Friday. vol.#2.

Well I think it's safe to say I am a full on blogger with two posts in one day.. Last week I declared Friday's "So Fetch Friday" and decided to bring you all the wonderful things that have caught my eye this week... Last week the color I chose was blue... I had to go to Tempe this morning and I stopped to enjoy the beautiful weather and take in some of the sights at Tempe Town Lake. That's right, water in AZ!

Look not a cloud in the sky... It was such a beautiful blue... It so inspired this weeks color...

Sky Blue...

Orbit Enamel Ring: Sky Blue and Snow White, Adjustable Size, Kiln-fired Glass Enamel and Sterling Silver
[Orbit enamel Ring Sky Blue]

Low-Cost Cabinet Makeovers
[obsessed with this kitchen]

Pinned Image
[I need these shoes]


[sky blu from LMFAO]

Rob Ryan enamel mug
[pretty words]


[i need an iPhone in my life]

M's Blue Fairy Triple Rosette on a Headband
[pretty much everything Kristine has in her store]

Pinned Image

[Anthropology... Wish it wasn't so damn expensive]

Essie Body Language + Color Club Take Me to Your Chateau
[wish I had the courage to rock nails like this]

I hope you have an amazing weekend!!!
As always Go Giants!!!


6 comments:

My Life as Whitney said...

I am loving "so fetch friday!" you should do a link up! Haha! PS I am tagging you in a post tomorrow!

Courtney Cakes said...

Hmmmm. I like the way you think!! And wow!!! Thank you so much!!! You have made my night!

Bethany said...

I love so fetch fridays! Please keep doing this :) The mug is my favorite!

momto8 said...

so cool..isn't it interesting the things you see when you look!

Anonymous said...

That cup is so adorable! I need it!

Anonymous said...

That cup is so adorable! I need it!