I really love New Year's... I love the thought of being able to start over new and fresh...
I love to make lists of things I wish to accomplish... The only problem is by January 6th, like most people I completely forget about the list and go back to the same routine...
I am determined to not let it happen this year!! So I made all of my goals very achievable and worded them in a way that I can't let the pressures get me down!!!
Without further ado I present to you.....
* Blog! Make new friends by blogging!!!
* Learn to sew (you should have guessed that this would be on here.)
* Visit my sister in San Diego
* Less text messaging and more talking with friends... Texting at times can be so impersonal
* Travel somewhere I have never been with the boy
* Explore Arizona (So much to see and do here)
* Spend more time with my Aunt and Uncle (they are not getting any younger and I don't want to regret times not spent with them)
* Learn to make my Aunt's Sauce (Don't know if I can share that secret with you... )
* Take more pictures! Lots and Lots of pictures
* Cook more
* Get up and Move
* Change my wardrobe... Seriously I have way to much black in my life.
* Create lots... And complete the projects!!!
* Learn how to "say no." I am too much of a "yes man," I need to not wear myself thin this year.
* Drink more water -> If you feel like dropping a few pounds that would be OK too...
That's all I got for now... I am sure I will be adding to it through out the year....
What's on your list??? Did I miss anything??? :)
Linked up with my sweet friend!!